Enfield Crematorium is operated by The Crematorium and Memorial Group in partnership with Haringey Council and is one of London’s largest crematoriums. The Crematorium opened in 1938 and has two chapels, the North Chapel and the South Chapel, that can accommodate up to 150 people each.
Working with The Crematorium and Memorial Group the crematoria furniture designs were developed and commissioned as part of a full crematoium refurbishment. Treske made and supplied each chapel with new upholstered chair seating and pew frontals as well as new bariatric catafalque and organ surrounds. A Priests chair and lectern completed the furniture requirements. Treske also supplied new catafalque racking and curtains, to fit with the refurbishment and material scheme colour and texture plan.
Two family rooms were supplied with Treske console tables and chairs as well as specially designed display shelving with storage and lighting for urns and plaques.
A complete crematoria chapel refurbishment, including new curtain track, motors and controllers, new catafalque platform, lectern, seating, pew frontals and organ surround. Coffin stands, occasional furniture, waiting and family room furniture were also part of the commission.
Treske installed a catafalque platform, new curtain track motors and controller for the committal area, catafalque curtains, blinds to windows, oak upholstered seats chapel seating, frontals, a bespoke lectern and organ surround.
A temporary crematorium with full range of Treske crematoria furniture, including a catafalque, lectern, console table and 120 stacking chairs.